ClearCorrect Framingham MA
ClearCorrect | If you’re in need of straighter teeth, traditional braces are no longer your only option. Two or three years of metal braces may have been the only choice for your parents or grandparents, but you’ve got more options nowadays.
Traditional braces are inconvenient. The brackets break, the wires get loose. Plus, they can be embarrassing. Wearing metal on your teeth is not stylish. Many people who have braces refuse to smile because they experience lower self-esteem. Straightening your teeth should be much easier. Well, it is. Clear aligners work like retainers to align and move teeth. You may have head of popular brands such as Invisalign, but ClearCorrect is also a good choice to consider.
ClearCorrect has been around since 2006. It uses custom-made removable aligners that adjust your teeth a little at a time. It is superior to Invisalign in that the aligners are super-clear and resistant to cloudiness, making ClearCorrect the clear alternative. It is an effective way to improve tooth alignment. By the end of your treatment, you’ll have a brand-new smile.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
Your dentist will take photos, X-rays and impressions to help the ClearCorrect lab create your aligners with digital mapping and molding technology. While this is happening, your dentist will outline a treatment plan that shows where your teeth are currently at and how they will be repositioned with the aligners.
Once you receive your aligners, treatment will begin and it will be split into four stages. During each stage, you will get a new set of aligners and wear them for three weeks. Your teeth will move gradually until you reach your desired smile. You should notice a difference during each stage.
You may need ClearCorrect for 1-2 years. There are three different treatment options available. You may get six aligners, 12 aligners or unlimited aligners. Your dentist will assess your situation and determine the right treatment plan for you.
Aligners must be worn for at least 23 hours a day for best results. You will remove them for brushing, flossing, eating and drinking.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
- Nearly invisible. ClearCorrect aligners are clear, so nobody will know that you are wearing them.
- Easy to clean teeth. You remove the aligners when you brush or floss, so cleaning teeth is easy when there are no obstacles in your way.
- No food restrictions. Eat what you want. You won’t have to worry about breaking brackets or wires, since you remove your aligners when you eat.
- Increased confidence. No need to cover your mouth or avoid social activities. ClearCorrect aligners cannot be seen by others, so smile with confidence.
- Controlled movement. Your dentist is better able to control the movement of your teeth and the alignment of your smile, since only one tooth is moved at a time.
Contact Us Today
ClearCorrect is the clear alternative to bulky and unattractive braces. If you want to straighten your teeth, there are many options available to you. Schedule a consultation today to learn more. Call (508) 620-1170 or book an appointment online.